Floral No. 9 Nosegay Bouquet Flowers Giclee Art Print
Giclee Art Print
Florals and plants are among my favorite subjects to paint. They lend so well to watercolor. Flowers are natures art. This painting was created as part of my daily painting challenge in March of 2020. Ah, what a time! I call it a Nosegay because it’s reminiscent of the wedding bouquets of the 80’s. Fun fact: a digital version of this print was posted on a giant Marquee this summer at Arden Faire Mall in Sacramento featuring local artists.
- This design was created from original art and Illustration by Tonja Wilcox. It has been hand drawn and illustrated with watercolor and ink.
-I personally digitize and print all giclee art prints with care using top quality materials.
TECHNICAL DETAILS :
- Printed on 100% cotton rag premium acid-free art paper (300 gsm)
- Paper features a pleasing natural white tone and semi-smooth surface
- No OBA or optical brighteners (important for true color and longevity)
- Frame as is or mat up to the next size
- Colors may vary from screen to screen
SHIPPING NOTE: please allow up to 2 weeks for larger sizes (16x20, 20x20, 20x30, 24x30)
Frame and matting not included.
Copyright Tonja Wilcox Art & Illustration