Yosemite Valley, CA- El Capitan Firefall Horsetail Fall- California Landmark Art Print
Giclee Art Print-Yosemite Valley, CA- El Capitan Firefall Horsetail Fall- California Landmark
The Yosemite Valley is one of the most beautiful places on earth. At select times of the year when the angle of the sun is low (usually in February) and the when Horsetail Fall is is roaring and weather conditions are just so the sun reflects off the waterfall and makes it and the surrounding rock glow. It’s an amazing! Nature is phenomenal. I love California!
- This design was created from original art and Illustration by Tonja Wilcox. It has been hand drawn and illustrated with watercolor.
-I personally digitize and print all giclee art prints with care using top quality materials.
TECHNICAL DETAILS :
- Printed on 100% cotton rag premium acid-free art paper (300 gsm)
- Paper features a pleasing natural white tone and semi-smooth surface
- No OBA or optical brighteners (important for true color and longevity)
- Frame as is or mat up to the next size
- Colors may vary from screen to screen
SHIPPING NOTE: please allow up to 2 weeks for larger sizes (16x20, 20x20, 20x30, 24x30)
Frame and matting not included.
Copyright Tonja Wilcox Art & Illustration